1bigfan13 Your favorite player's favorite player Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 29,903 Sep 27, 2015 #524 Clutch drive. Great job by Reggie Bush-lite setting up that score.
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,747 Sep 27, 2015 #525 I would challenge this if I were Quinn.
p1_ DCC 4Life Joined Apr 10, 2013 Messages 27,424 Sep 27, 2015 #526 Weeden fell down handing the ball off.
Cowboysrock55 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 65,312 Sep 27, 2015 #528 Thank god! It was close but I think it was good.
22cowboysfan22 Brand New Member Joined Apr 25, 2013 Messages 2,987 Sep 27, 2015 #529 Really close, don't know how they can overturn it though.
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,747 Sep 27, 2015 #530 He damn near fumbled that.
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,285 Sep 27, 2015 #531 Rev said: Rangers 1 Astros 0 Click to expand... Noice.
22cowboysfan22 Brand New Member Joined Apr 25, 2013 Messages 2,987 Sep 27, 2015 #532 boozeman said: I would challenge this if I were Quinn. Click to expand... You can't challenge a TD, it's automatically reviewed.
boozeman said: I would challenge this if I were Quinn. Click to expand... You can't challenge a TD, it's automatically reviewed.
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,747 Sep 27, 2015 #533 Fan Duel. Never heard of it. ~takes a shot~
DLK150 DCC 4Life Joined May 16, 2014 Messages 8,789 Sep 27, 2015 #535 Kind of sketchy if he broke the plane or not but since it was called a TD, I don't think they overturn it.
Kind of sketchy if he broke the plane or not but since it was called a TD, I don't think they overturn it.
ravidubey DCC 4Life Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 24,170 Sep 27, 2015 #536 boozeman said: I would challenge this if I were Quinn. Click to expand... Gets reviewed anyway
data Forbes #1 Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 56,704 Sep 27, 2015 #537 boozeman said: Please stop it with these random videos. Thxbai Click to expand... Last one...
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,747 Sep 27, 2015 #538 22cowboysfan22 said: You can't challenge a TD, it's automatically reviewed. Click to expand... Yah got it. Thx buddy
22cowboysfan22 said: You can't challenge a TD, it's automatically reviewed. Click to expand... Yah got it. Thx buddy
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,285 Sep 27, 2015 #539 boozeman said: I would challenge this if I were Quinn. Click to expand... Can't within 2 mins of the half ending. Has to come from the officials.
boozeman said: I would challenge this if I were Quinn. Click to expand... Can't within 2 mins of the half ending. Has to come from the officials.
kidd DCC 4Life Joined Apr 28, 2013 Messages 2,945 Sep 27, 2015 #540 I believe Murray would have fumbled on the run by Dunbar