That time again...

In there! Let us know when we’re skating on thin ice
Props, fine sir! I do appreciate it, brother! I don't know what would be considered skating on thin ice, but we have enough money to last 9 months, and at that point we will be looking at a $250 bill in 2 months and we will be broke, so we will most likely have to do this again at that point unless others chip in some. I really do appreciate the 4 that have given. It sucks having to ask people for money. It feels like fucking begging, and I hate it every time, but we have to keep the lights on somehow.
 
Last edited:
Props, fine sir! I do appreciate it, brother! I don't know what would be considered skating on thin ice, but we have enough money to last 9 months, and at that point we will be looking at a $250 bill in 2 months and we will be broke, so we will most likely have to do this again at that point unless others chip in some. I really do appreciate the 4 that have given. It sucks having to ask people for money. It feels like fucking begging, and I hate it every time, but we have to keep the lights on somehow.
Nonsense, man, we’re too old to buy into the bullshit that anything in life that’s worth anything can be truly free. Everything costs and the DCC is worth it
 
This is where we sit now. We have enough to get through a full year starting this month to next September! I do appreciate everyone's donations. It makes me stress less and it keeps me from having to contribute more and getting my ass chewed out by my wife. :lol In all seriousness, thank you! I will thank everyone individually as those donations come in. You are the bestest! #nohomo

1790610908765.png
 
Props, Mark V. I apologize, I don't know everyone's real name. I should by now. I'm a terrible message board owner. Props, regardless! It's greatly appreciated!
 
I need to keep better notes. :picard
 
Back
Top Bottom