1bigfan13 Your favorite player's favorite player Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 29,903 Jul 17, 2014 #21 Bob Roberts said: Flat ass, fake cans, and Trev Alberts' face... What's not to like? Click to expand... I can actually see that. Wow.
Bob Roberts said: Flat ass, fake cans, and Trev Alberts' face... What's not to like? Click to expand... I can actually see that. Wow.
Jon88 Banned Joined Jun 21, 2014 Messages 356 Jul 18, 2014 #22 Genghis Khan said: Ugh. Andrews is a huge step down. And I can't stand Pam. Then again, I hate all sideline reporters. So stupid and unnecessary. Click to expand... Yep, they're very annoying "I just talked to the head coach of the ___and he said said in order to win the game his team must have more points at the end of the 4th quarter. Back to you!"
Genghis Khan said: Ugh. Andrews is a huge step down. And I can't stand Pam. Then again, I hate all sideline reporters. So stupid and unnecessary. Click to expand... Yep, they're very annoying "I just talked to the head coach of the ___and he said said in order to win the game his team must have more points at the end of the 4th quarter. Back to you!"