Also, as sick as I'd be losing a Super Bowl, Denver is the team I'd least mind losing to. Peyton and Ware deserve it.
I'd love to see a Denver-Dallas Super Bowl.
It most certainly holds a lot more weight than your opinion. Or a handful of others, including mine. Sturm is smart, knows what he's talking about because he breaks down each game pretty in-depth, and as a member of the Dallas media I'm sure has contacts that we on this board do not have.
It most certainly holds a lot more weight than your opinion. Or a handful of others, including mine. Sturm is smart, knows what he's talking about because he breaks down each game pretty in-depth, and as a member of the Dallas media I'm sure has contacts that we on this board do not have.
Why does Manning "deserve it"? It is not like he is Elway. He's won one and pissed away another.
No he does not break down each game tape somebody else edits clips for him.
I notice you only quote him when it suits you because his take on Garrett overall is closer to what you have been poo-pooing others for.
I want a Steeler-Dallas SB again.
Frankly the only team I really WOULDN'T want to see is New England. I'd be a bit scared of losing to them.
Denver would be a tough draw but I wouldn't hate losing to them as much as anyone else.
And everyone else (Cincy, Indy, Pittsburgh, SD, or any of the other teams on the outside) I'd actually call us the favorite.
Really?
I've yet to see him say Garrett has nothing to do with the offense or that he "hates" running the football. Please link me to those quotes.
Meanwhile what he said here is verbatim my position. No way to spin that... that's what Sturm believes, and it's the truth.
It isn't often you can say this, but whatever happens in the playoffs you have to consider this season a great success
It's only one or two guys here who say that yet you contribute it to everybody.
You know one thing that he has consistently said?
This offense is night and day different since Linehan took over.
For sure?
Seems a bit premature to be saying that team is going "for sure" -- they've been inconsistent for their own part this year and they have Denver and New England to get through, most likely.
Pats and Broncos are veneer atop a weak AFC. The Steelers' triplets rival our own and they are getting hot at the right time. I don't think Denver can beat them, and New England will have a tough time as well. DeMarco might be the best RB in the league this year, but Bell is peaking right now.
Steelers are the #1 offense in the league.
Cowboys vs. Steelers part III??
Cowboys vs. Steelers part III??
Part IV
So does anyone know what my preseason predictions were. I don't know what thread they were on or maybe it was a poll? I know I didn't care to update it at mid season. I believed it was 10/6 or 11/5.
I think you and I were the only two people who predicted the Cowboys as a division winner and 10-6 or better.
And he just explained to you why that is.
Read it again until it makes sense.
I have been reading him for 4 years so I am well aware of his feelings about Garrett, I have also read evrything he has said about Linehan and he gives him way more credit.