Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Christmas to everyone! Thanks for making this place awesome. Have a great time with your loved ones.
[MENTION=49]fortsbest[/MENTION] thanks for the Christmas gift from you to the DCC. We all appreciate the contributions of those chip in financially.
I couldn't remember the last time I contributed so I knew it had been too long. :shrug
 
Alright, ya'll. what loot did you haul in this year?

got a cool quad copter with a video camera attached, clothes, the Mac Book Pro I bought myself, and lots of smiles and giggles from those I celebrated with. :happydance I am disappointed tough. We drove all the way to Wisconsin and no dang snow! :picard
 
Alright, ya'll. what loot did you haul in this year?

I got a cordless sawzall and a pneumatic brad nailer/stapler. Oh, and a 132 piece DeWalt bit set.
 
Alright, ya'll. what loot did you haul in this year?

I got a RCBS reloading kit :towel went and got lumber for workbench I'm building for it yesterday
 
got a cool quad copter with a video camera attached, clothes, the Mac Book Pro I bought myself, and lots of smiles and giggles from those I celebrated with. :happydance I am disappointed tough. We drove all the way to Wisconsin and no dang snow! :picard

Drive back today and you will hit it. Friends in Oklahoma say it's mucho white up there.
 
Drive back today and you will hit it. Friends in Oklahoma say it's mucho white up there.

We are white in west Texas, too.
 
Back
Top Bottom