Machota: Dak Prescott celebrates record-setting day, but Dallas still needs more from its defense

Sure.

Just don't tell me that winning is the most important thing to you, then.

You want $60mx4 instead of $35mx4 and a ring or two.
As the Dallas Cowboys QB, you're going to bring $10mil/ year in endorsements and likely a helluva lot more than that if you win a SB...so I see what you mean.

What agent in his right mind is gonna let a player do that?
 
As the Dallas Cowboys QB, you're going to bring $10mil/ year in endorsements and likely a helluva lot more than that if you win a SB...so I see what you mean.

What agent in his right mind is gonna let a player do that?

I still feel like the Pats were funneling Brady money outside of his contract to get him to take a discount. But the NFL will never tarnish his reputation by finding it. Ultimately it would have been nice if Dak had given us a discount. But it is what it is. And I still have no faith it would have changed the way the Jones boys operate.
 
I still feel like the Pats were funneling Brady money outside of his contract to get him to take a discount. But the NFL will never tarnish his reputation by finding it. Ultimately it would have been nice if Dak had given us a discount. But it is what it is. And I still have no faith it would have changed the way the Jones boys operate.
I would not put it past that cunt bastard Kraft.
 
I still feel like the Pats were funneling Brady money outside of his contract to get him to take a discount. But the NFL will never tarnish his reputation by finding it. Ultimately it would have been nice if Dak had given us a discount. But it is what it is. And I still have no faith it would have changed the way the Jones boys operate.
i do not think there is any doubt of that.
 
Back
Top Bottom