LOL @ the Redskins

Snyder must have some real good shit on Jerry. He threatened him openly and now Jerry is basically coming to his defense...
That's what I was thinking.
 
We need someone like Elon Musk to buy the Commanders. Twitter's going bankrupt and not paying its office space rent already.
 
Thanks for the article. It allowed me to determine why they might be behind on the rent...

Elon Musk, who acquired the company in late October following a chaotic legal battle, has been trying to renegotiate the terms of the lease agreement
 
Thanks for the article. It allowed me to determine why they might be behind on the rent...

Elon Musk, who acquired the company in late October following a chaotic legal battle, has been trying to renegotiate the terms of the lease agreement
Renegotiate by not paying? :lol I'd love to see him dealing with Commander players with tactics like that.
 
He is the richest man on the planet. I don't believe I will question his economic decisions.
Correction: Was the richest man on the planet.

 
I do think he vastly overpaid for what he got, but the part about auctioning off office equipment? Probably just from reducing the incredible bloat and waste that was present when he got there. Didn't he fire well over half his workforce?
 
I do think he vastly overpaid for what he got, but the part about auctioning off office equipment? Probably just from reducing the incredible bloat and waste that was present when he got there. Didn't he fire well over half his workforce?
Yep and they had ridiculous shit like a nap room
 
I do think he vastly overpaid for what he got, but the part about auctioning off office equipment? Probably just from reducing the incredible bloat and waste that was present when he got there. Didn't he fire well over half his workforce?
I think he is preparing for a move to get out of California. Why move crap you don't need? Have the auction and get what you can and then move headquarters to Texas or Florida.
 
Back
Top Bottom