LOL @ the Redskins

LOL. Sucks for sure, but hopefully it raises the volume of the fans who want the Jones’s out of the Cowboys franchise.
 
LOL. Sucks for sure, but hopefully it raises the volume of the fans who want the Jones’s out of the Cowboys franchise.
People can raise the volume all they want, but until the Jones family does something that actually merits forcing the sale of the team as has pretty obviously happened in D.C., the team will never be sold.

Jones is a printing press for money, and the league can say what ever they want, they love that shit and so do the other owners.
 
People can raise the volume all they want, but until the Jones family does something that actually merits forcing the sale of the team as has pretty obviously happened in D.C., the team will never be sold.

Jones is a printing press for money, and the league can say what ever they want, they love that shit and so do the other owners.
I don’t expect it to result in them selling the team….it’s just nice to see them get hounded.
 
I don’t expect it to result in them selling the team….it’s just nice to see them get hounded.
Eh. If it was me, I'd just build a nice bon fire out of stacks of 100s to drown out the noise.
 
I know I'm supposed to root for Snyder to keep the team because of how massively incompetent he is, but he's a monstrous piece of shit and I hope he does sell. I'd rather people like that weren't in the league. I'm also of course hoping the new owner is also wildly incompetent and the team doesn't get any better on the field. (As another counterpoint, the cowboys as a franchise have hardly been any better in the Snyder era so it's not like we've been any kind of beneficiary of Snyder's incompetence.)

As an aside, now that Amazon broadcasts games, wouldn't Bezos owning a team be a big conflict of interest?
 

This guys is surprisingly wealthy.

Up until a few years ago, I always assumed he was just a TV host and a comedian then I saw all the studios, media companies, etc. that he owns.
 
How amazing would it be if someone bought the team and rebranded them?
I have said it before, but it would be funny as hell if they changed the name back to the Redskins. But, seeing who is bidding on it, that doesn't seem likely.
 
I have said it before, but it would be funny as hell if they changed the name back to the Redskins. But, seeing who is bidding on it, that doesn't seem likely.
While that would be best I would even accept a new name. Just to see the fans try to support another name change in such a short time.
 
Back
Top Bottom