LOL @ the Redskins

Bonus points if anyone knows how Fox Force Five is word associated to Brazzers
 
Gotta give their fan base credit…when it hit the shitter, they stopped showing up. Cowboys fans lick Jerry’s wrinkled nutsack like it’s sugar.
It is infuriating.
 
It is infuriating.
Yes it is. Thankfully I ditched DirecTV and now unless it’s a nationally televised game, no reason to sit and watch what ultimately will be a fail at the seasons end.
 
Yes it is. Thankfully I ditched DirecTV and now unless it’s a nationally televised game, no reason to sit and watch what ultimately will be a fail at the seasons end.
I watch every game. Not sure why at this point, but I do.
 
Probably 80% of teams have no chance to win anything. Why do their fans watch?

It's football. It's fun. Even if your team isn't perfect.

Maybe it's me, but at least now we have a real coach instead of an asskissing fraud. Plus I like how we've drafted lately. I like our young developing players much more I did for several years.
 
Back
Top Bottom