LOL @ the Redskins

As far as I’m concerned- Fuck BLM. You can’t have it all one way- I’m all for an organization bringing awareness to over aggressive police officers and being a voice for truly innocent black men being shot by crazy LE for nothing. But George Floyd? Inciting riots and looting? Being able to shit on everyone else because you “are” BLM? Fuck that. They have become nothing but a terrorist organization.
Del Rio said the part everyone else is scared to say- and I think there’s more and more of us sick and tired of being forced to keep quiet about what everyone knows is the truth.
 
As far as I’m concerned- Fuck BLM. You can’t have it all one way- I’m all for an organization bringing awareness to over aggressive police officers and being a voice for truly innocent black men being shot by crazy LE for nothing. But George Floyd? Inciting riots and looting? Being able to shit on everyone else because you “are” BLM? Fuck that. They have become nothing but a terrorist organization.
Del Rio said the part everyone else is scared to say- and I think there’s more and more of us sick and tired of being forced to keep quiet about what everyone knows is the truth.
Not to mention the mansions they bought and 6figure do nothing jobs the leaders gave their family
 
Back
Top Bottom