These are so bad.![]()

I love how transparent it is that this stadium leak comes out at the same time as sources are saying the other owners are considering forcing Snyder to sell.
I love how transparent it is that this stadium leak comes out at the same time as sources are saying the other owners are considering forcing Snyder to sell.
Yeah, I don't want it for us, but can you imagine how elated the fans must be?Please no
Snyder will not go quietly like Jerry Richardson did. This will go on for a while.Yeah, I don't want it for us, but can you imagine how elated the fans must be?
Abnormal.
Peterson said:“I respect the fact that it might create jobs and revenue in Prince William [County],” he wrote. “However, I do not plan to support the project or Virginia’s pursuit of this NFL franchise.”
He added: “More importantly, I don’t have confidence in The Washington Commanders as a viable NFL franchise.”

Both. The ultra woke turds on the DC city council said he could forget about a new stadium in the District if he didn't change the name.Snyder wants to build New stadium or Command Post? Or both?
if new stadium, that totally explains the Redskins name change
Both. The ultra woke turds on the DC city council said he could forget about a new stadium in the District if he didn't change the name.