- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 25,672
Dang. I had company and missed the draft yesterday. Wished I could have been on the chat at this pick. I know I can go back and read it but I think it loses a little something after the fact.
He ain’t winning shit.Kill me. Wentz winning a Super Bowl was tough enough after the Cowboys let themselves get outmaneuvered.
Now Howell winning one in Washington will be worse.
www.hogshaven.com
![]()
Should the Commanders target Jaylon Smith as LB depth?
Your best source for quality Washington Commanders news, rumors, analysis, stats and scores from the fan perspective.www.hogshaven.com
Yes. Yes, they should.![]()
Should the Commanders target Jaylon Smith as LB depth?
Your best source for quality Washington Commanders news, rumors, analysis, stats and scores from the fan perspective.www.hogshaven.com
![]()
Should the Commanders target Jaylon Smith as LB depth?
Your best source for quality Washington Commanders news, rumors, analysis, stats and scores from the fan perspective.www.hogshaven.com
He would definitely be off my board for that.No wonder he fell so far
He would definitely be off my board for that.
Abnormal.
Abnormal.