- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 65,447
.I'm guessing second. I like Pickett but his upside seems limited. Almost like a Goff type.What happened to Sam Howell? Thought he was supposed to be the top QB?
.I'm guessing second. I like Pickett but his upside seems limited. Almost like a Goff type.What happened to Sam Howell? Thought he was supposed to be the top QB?
This is like saying 'The Candyman' into the mirror three times.What happened to Sam Howell? Thought he was supposed to be the top QB?
Wentz?What a fucking joke. Rodgers and Wilson aren’t going to the Redskins, both know it would be a massive stain on their overall careers and Washington is…well, Washington
I could see the Mad Wanker landing there….he’s probably not going to have a lot of options given his propensity for jizzing on massage therapists. Both he and Trubisky are slight upgrades at best over Heineke.
Wentz?
I know Watson is the wanker, I’m saying how come we haven’t heard from Wentz as an option for the WC’s...?Watson is the Yanker. With all the female problems they got not sure they would take that PR hit.
I know Watson is the wanker, I’m saying how come we haven’t heard from Wentz as an option for the WC’s...?
No way would Wilson have chose the REDSKANKS. One of his biggest gripes with Seattle was the beating he took behind their Oline. The Skins OL isn’t any better.And that Wilson preferred Denver, and probably any number of other teams, to the Redskins.
Good luck with the serial rapist, Garoppolo, Trubisky, and/or whatever turd rookie they draft.
They'd have to fork over picks for Garoppolo too.Why wouldn't the Skins go after Garoppolo instead of draft picks for Wentz? I think Jimmy G is a better player.
My bad, I was thinking they'd already gotten rid of him.They'd have to fork over picks for Garoppolo too.
They'd have to fork over picks for Garoppolo too.
@ the Redskins.