LOL @ the Redskins

they wanted to use Roman Numerals but the NFL said FU :lol
 


I wonder if either Griffin or Gary Myers got paid off.
 

What a fucking joke. Rodgers and Wilson aren’t going to the Redskins, both know it would be a massive stain on their overall careers and Washington is…well, Washington
I could see the Mad Wanker landing there….he’s probably not going to have a lot of options given his propensity for jizzing on massage therapists. Both he and Trubisky are slight upgrades at best over Heineke.
 
Nobody is trading for anyone on the QB front.

This draft class is terrabad.
 
Nobody is trading for anyone on the QB front.

This draft class is terrabad.

Yeah there are like 3 QBs I kind of like but wouldn't take in the first round. I'm guessing you may see a few go in the first round but I also wouldn't be shocked if we are at pick 15 still wondering when the first QB will go.
 
Yeah there are like 3 QBs I kind of like but wouldn't take in the first round. I'm guessing you may see a few go in the first round but I also wouldn't be shocked if we are at pick 15 still wondering when the first QB will go.
Willis will likely be the first. I have never heard of a team like the Steelers picking where they do having such a hard on for a QB like they do.
 
Back
Top Bottom