LOL @ the Redskins

 
:towel
Beautiful.
 
Most of these Skins fans are bitches nowadays and anytime things start going south they start whining and moaning about how they're so downtrodden and just can't bear to watch it anymore.

Don't let them fool you, they were plenty excited when they "won" the division last year, fantasizing about how their defense would rule the division for the foreseeable future and trying to figure out how they could make a 49ers-esque run in the next few years on the back of their DL.

And as soon as things start trending their way they're all back on the bandwagon. Maybe not in the same numbers or with the same passion as if it were 2002, but it's there.

So basically, fuck them, I hope they enjoy watching our offense ram it up Chase Young's ass in front of 50,000 Cowboys fans in DC this December.
 
I wonder if even the DTC has given up.
 
I wonder if even the DTC has given up.
"We made our living in people hating us. There's nothing to make fun of. There's no flaw. If you [find] a flaw and you're a Redskins fan, I'm going to come back and fix it for you. You want more liquor, I'll get you more liquor. You don't like the music, I'll put on rock for you. No drinking cheese and eating wine, that's not us. Those who do that, this isn't for you. Wine, cheese, missing kickoff, that's not us." - The President, 2007
 
Why is the NFL protecting one of the people who owns the NFL? Is this a real question?

No kidding. Ousting an owner is tough and will put the scare in all the owners. So you protect the people who own the product. Shit can't even blame the NFL for that.
 
Wow reading that thread made my morning. They have finally starting eating the retards that post shit like “we are turning the corner” and “Heinke is the best QB we’ve had in 2.0 years”. Lolololololol.
 
Back
Top Bottom