LOL @ the Redskins

Yeah, honestly I hate to side with Snyder but this kind of sounds like bullshit.
Same thing I said. Just like the previous "bombshell" reports it sounds as if there's some jackasses within the organization, like you have at pretty much every large organization, but there's nothing directly tying him to these activities. I haven't seen anything that said he knew about or participated in any of this stuff.
 
I actually like their W logo. It’s better than any new logo the last 30 years - Panthers, Patriots, Titans, etc.
 
Looks like a high school logo.

like this?

head-coach-tom-landry-heading-up-training-camp-the-summer-of-1985-in-picture-id1176263324
 
Blasphemy. Next you’re gonna say the Star is too basic.

I bet you like classical music, too.

Truthfully though, at least the D was from 40 years ago or whatever. Less graphics capabilities and whatnot, and popular aesthetics were a lot more primitive. There's no excuse for that W in 2020.
 
Truthfully though, at least the D was from 40 years ago or whatever. Less graphics capabilities and whatnot, and popular aesthetics were a lot more primitive. There's no excuse for that W in 2020.

ahh, I see. Something to better reflect the graphic capabilities of today.

3dae3fff554fc6998e75b5ce48115ace.jpg
 
ahh, I see. Something to better reflect the graphic capabilities of today.

3dae3fff554fc6998e75b5ce48115ace.jpg

I don't agree that this reflects the graphic capabilities of today but I do believe that a flaming unicorn accurately reflects the orientation of that organization and its fans.
 

WTF is this happy horseshit?


What the hell is a Tress Way?

Oh, he's their punter.

Maybe he'll do a fake punt and we'll intercept the Tress Pass.

~runs out the exit~
 
Back
Top Bottom