data
Forbes #1
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 56,726
It's basically the only acceptable option to me of all the suggestions I've heard.
Write you’re congressman
HTTW!!!!
It's basically the only acceptable option to me of all the suggestions I've heard.
You are congressman.Write you’re congressman
Early on they were saying Red Wolves or something else with an "R" so that they can hold on to certain things like the HTTR acronym.It's basically the only acceptable option to me of all the suggestions I've heard.
they also want to save the color schemeEarly on they were saying Red Wolves or something else with an "R" so that they can hold on to certain things like the HTTR acronym.
Red Tails.Early on they were saying Red Wolves or something else with an "R" so that they can hold on to certain things like the HTTR acronym.
Apparently it's a big deal to their fan base and something they want to hang on to if possible.Who cares about HTTR hashtag? Make it HTTW.
You can keep the color scheme with Warriors.
You could keep the logo too but I heard they won’t, sadly.
Who cares about HTTR hashtag? Make it HTTW.
m looking forward to them either getting rid of their horrendous "fight song" or altering it to jam in whatever the new name is.
Apparently it's a big deal to their fan base and something they want to hang on to if possible.
Even though they're being forced to rebrand they want to hang on to as much of their traditional material as possible.
They already said they're getting rid of all "Native American imagery", no idea if that means the helmet with the arrow/feather or not but I'm sure basically everything else will be gone.
I assume it is probable that is the case - I will just hate it.
Do you really care about what the Redskins do that much? I mean they are mostly something for us to laugh at.
Yeah, I do.
I value their historical place in the league.
If they have to change the exact name, I want as much as possible about the historicity of the franchise to remain, including color scheme and mascot imagery.... in a non offensive way.
I don't want them changing to Wolves or any such nonsense. Cowboys vs. Indians should remain a motif.