LOL @ the Redskins

The Washington Post put out their article. I can't read their site because it is blocked by a paywall, and I refuse to even pay $1 to that fucking newspaper. But, apparently, 15 women have accused various members of the Redskins' organization with sexual harassment allegations.
 
Lame. I was promised Jay Gruden drugs and orgies. Instead, more #metoo whining.
There was even paying off referee rumors running around on Twitter earlier today.

They teased this shit for days.
 
"Me too" is trying to get re-established on the social outrage scale.

Good luck.

We got other things to be more pissed off about.

This story is old as shit unless someone harassed a female employee last night.
 
"Me too" is trying to get re-established on the social outrage scale.

Good luck.

We got other things to be more pissed off about.

This story is old as shit unless someone harassed a female employee last night.
No kidding, I haven't been this let down since the GoT ending
 
I wonder if this could have a domino effect across the league though.

Are the cheerleaders suing the team?
 
Is I'm copying the twits correctly?

 
Is I'm copying the twits correctly?


They're going to have to do one now for getting there hopes up, unless there's a LOT more this won't get him out
 
The Redskins organization has been thoroughly embarrassed yet again, but not enough to oust Snyder, pretty much the worst case scenario for their fans.
 
Back
Top Bottom