LOL @ the Redskins

Please 6lb 8oz baby Jesus go with Generals. They can continue the tradition of losing every game like the basketball Washington Generals.
 
Please 6lb 8oz baby Jesus go with Generals. They can continue the tradition of losing every game like the basketball Washington Generals.
:lol
I thought the same thing when I saw that name.

If they do pick it, for our first game against them our cheerleaders should take the field in Globe Trotter gear.
 
Just go with Redman. They even kept the Indian logo.

The Washington Redmans...plural.

233100244



 
My guess is someone is going to turn on someone regarding that cheerleader stuff that went on a few years ago.

Maybe Snyder is in some deep shit?
 
My guess is someone is going to turn on someone regarding that cheerleader stuff that went on a few years ago.

Maybe Snyder is in some deep shit?
Good guess. I bet it is some kind of harassment thing by front office people. The minority owners are all trying to bail. I would bet Snyder is forced to sell.
 
Good guess. I bet it is some kind of harassment thing by front office people. The minority owners are all trying to bail. I would bet Snyder is forced to sell.

That's what I'm thinking. That the league ultimately steps in and forces Snyder out. A long time coming if you ask me.
 
Would probably be a dream come true for Skins fans. That dude is way more destructive to the team than even Jerry at this point.

Absolutely. He's run that once proud franchise into the ground. Part of me feels bad for Ron Rivera because I have to think that he wouldn't have signed on if he knew about half of this.
 
Absolutely. He's run that once proud franchise into the ground. Part of me feels bad for Ron Rivera because I have to think that he wouldn't have signed on if he knew about half of this.

Snyder is the worst owner in the NFL. Hell he has already lost a ton of the fan base.
 
My guess is someone is going to turn on someone regarding that cheerleader stuff that went on a few years ago.

Maybe Snyder is in some deep shit?
That's what I was thinking this morning also. That cheerleader story never got as much pub as it probably should have... I'm betting it was even worse than what we heard. Maybe more like an actual escort service?

Crazy thing is the Ticket said the NY Post reported that even Jay Gruden was involved somehow. Totally crazy.
 
That's what I was thinking this morning also. That cheerleader story never got as much pub as it probably should have... I'm betting it was even worse than what we heard. Maybe more like an actual escort service?

Crazy thing is the Ticket said the NY Post reported that even Jay Gruden was involved somehow. Totally crazy.

Sounds like there's some bad, bad stuff about to come out.

Stuff going back over a decade, involving players like Philip Daniels and RG3, to coaches and front office people, to even their team announcer.

Bad behavior followed by organizational coverups.

The kind of corruption stuff they write books and make movies about years later.
 
Back
Top Bottom