LOL @ the Redskins



wut?
 

It is not that unusual. The Bills did it a few years ago and they seem to work out somewhat okay.

They pick second in every round. It shouldn't be that hard to take Chase Young and then cherry pick the rest of the way.
 
The rivalry won't be the same if they change to Redhawks or Redtails. No one will say "Hey, it's Redhawks week." Fuck Snyder for not standing up to the extortionists.
 
The rivalry won't be the same if they change to Redhawks or Redtails. No one will say "Hey, it's Redhawks week." Fuck Snyder for not standing up to the extortionists.
He hasn't caved yet. If he does all this study shit and then says naw we're sticking with the name I will grudgingly give him props
 
He hasn't caved yet. If he does all this study shit and then says naw we're sticking with the name I will grudgingly give him props

Schefter says there will not be any native american imagery in the new name.
 
Schefter says there will not be any native american imagery in the new name.
Then he's a pussy that bowed to the mob and I will lol at him accordingly
 
The Chiefs use Native American imagery, that’s not the issue.

They weren’t named after scalp tissue used to collect bounties during a genocide.
 
Dan McDowell of the Ticket was talking about a study or article that the term "Redskins" was used in NA language before white men ever arrived here. I guess some peoples used it to identify themselves vs other tribes, etc. and it was in no way a negative. Also talked about studies we've probably all seen that many NA people aren't offended at all by the name and don't want it to go away.

He asked if this is more about certain white people wanting to feel better about themselves than the target people actually being offended. Ya think?

It's funny when non political people (and he sounds Dem, his wife ran locally as one) stumble on to these things by asking common sense questions.
 
They won’t be happy until all teams are named after prominent blacks, gays, or trans people.

Washington Wesley Snipes.
Cincinnati Kaitlyns
Las Vegas Ellens
Denver Tupacs

And so on.
 
They won’t be happy until all teams are named after prominent blacks, gays, or trans people.

Washington Wesley Snipes.
Cincinnati Kaitlyns
Las Vegas Ellens
Denver Tupacs

And so on.
How about the New England Nacks.
 
Kansas City Kardashians
Seattle Starbucks
Los Angeles Lebrons
 
How about we just laugh at these shitbirds for having to change their name and leave the political bullshit in the Trump threads?
 
How about we just laugh at these shitbirds for having to change their name and leave the political bullshit in the Trump threads?

Yeah I'm in favor of leaving the political stuff in the political boards.

But that being said it does have some bearing on this thread as it's a Redskins thread.

And I will say I'm upset and angered that they are being pressured into changing the team name when there's no real indication that a plurality of Native Americans, or Americans in general, think it should be changed.
 
Yeah I'm in favor of leaving the political stuff in the political boards.

But that being said it does have some bearing on this thread as it's a Redskins thread.

And I will say I'm upset and angered that they are being pressured into changing the team name when there's no real indication that a plurality of Native Americans, or Americans in general, think it should be changed.
 
Yeah I'm in favor of leaving the political stuff in the political boards.

But that being said it does have some bearing on this thread as it's a Redskins thread.

And I will say I'm upset and angered that they are being pressured into changing the team name when there's no real indication that a plurality of Native Americans, or Americans in general, think it should be changed.

Yea but fuck the Redskins.

Them changing their name to Redwolves or Warriors or RedHawks or some other kitschy name is the ultimate lol @ the Redskins, even if they're strong-armed into it.
 
Yea but fuck the Redskins.

Them changing their name to Redwolves or Warriors or RedHawks or some other kitschy name is the ultimate lol @ the Redskins, even if they're strong-armed into it.
I will be starting the :lol@the redtails thread.
 
Does NFL ban fans from wearing any ‘Redskins’ clothing at the stadiums - home or away?

Does NFL blurry historical photos with it?

3942b06fec06ffef3cabf5e344945f35.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom