yimyammer
shitless classpainter
- Joined
- Sep 11, 2019
- Messages
- 3,271
Damn.
This the guy that fucktard Jones should have went and got, especially since the Jones' are supposedly close to the guy's dad.
Trent Williams is back.
Why so? He apparently hasn’t been beneficial to the success of the Redskins. They are about as low as they ever have been.This the guy that fucktard Jones should have went and got, especially since the Jones' are supposedly close to the guy's dad.
Why so? He apparently hasn’t been beneficial to the success of the Redskins. They are about as low as they ever have been.
Maybe so but the 49ers are doing better now than the have in a while and he isn’t there now. .?....Hes been beneficial to the 49ers.
Maybe so but the 49ers are doing better now than the have in a while and he isn’t there now. .?....

Maybe so but the 49ers are doing better now than the have in a while and he isn’t there now. .?....
Maybe so but the 49ers are doing better now than the have in a while and he isn’t there now. .?....

I just pity the Redskins at this point
No I wasn’t. I thought he was still there and apparently misspoke. I don’t stay on top pf all the league so chalk it up to a brain fart. That’ the reason I put a question mark at the end of my statement.You do know Kyle Shanahan is coaching the 49ers now and has nothing to do with the Redskins?