LOL @ the Redskins

Snyder is supposedly enamored with Todd Bowles, who once played for the Skins. Please do it. :lol
 
Snyder is supposedly enamored with Todd Bowles, who once played for the Skins. Please do it. :lol

:lol

I guess Snyder never watched a Jets game.
 
:lol:lol
 
naw, dawg. Delivery is 99% of the joke. icup's delivery much better.

I actually thought that was Booze that posted that. Hence the geriatric comment. My apologies, icup. That was not intended for you. :lol

:unsure
 
I actually thought that was Booze that posted that. Hence the geriatric comment. My apologies, icup. That was not intended for you. :lol

:unsure

dont worry about it. in this game you gotta have a really short memory. now get back out there and keep slingin it. the team needs you
 
dont worry about it. in this game you gotta have a really short memory. now get back out there and keep slingin it. the team needs you

:towel
 
 
Back
Top Bottom