LOL @ the Redskins

 
FAIL to the Skins!

:towel
 

Owner being jealous over the GM....I really think Snyder is one of Jerry's illegitimate sons.
 
Owner being jealous over the GM....I really think Snyder is one of Jerry's illegitimate sons.

Yeah Snyder is a special kind of stupid. Theres Jerry stupid, then theres Snyder stupid. And Snyder stupid is pretty much as stupid as it gets.

The Skins are in a world of shit. They have lost their 2 best WR's, have a pissed off QB, lost a really good OC who meshed well with Cousins, and have dissension in the FO. I'm not sure how they aren't staring at a 4-5 win season.

:lol
 
First two consecutive winning seasons in 20 years, and Snyder can't handle it. This is the 2nd most toxic organization in Washington DC.
 
Man, you really have a hatred for the Washington Capitals...

If the Rangers can get by the Canadiens and whoever in the second round (Senators? Bruins?) it will be hilarious to watch them bounce the Capitals out of the playoffs again, in the conference finals.
 
Yeah Snyder is a special kind of stupid. Theres Jerry stupid, then theres Snyder stupid. And Snyder stupid is pretty much as stupid as it gets.

The Skins are in a world of shit. They have lost their 2 best WR's, have a pissed off QB, lost a really good OC who meshed well with Cousins, and have dissension in the FO. I'm not sure how they aren't staring at a 4-5 win season.

:lol
Reminds me of San Francisco. Their front office could only handle so much success beforr their butthurt caused them to let the entire franchise fall apart.
 
 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no way.

I wonder if they will offer the job to Mel Kiper if he turns it down.
 

So no more lisp on TV?
 


D1iFLri.gif
 

That would be interesting. I think they should do it.
 
Back
Top Bottom