LOL @ the Redskins

You don’t air that laundry. It makes him look even weaker.
And it makes your players look bad.

If they get off to a slow start fans are going to bombard them with insults questioning their work ethic and commitment. And rightfully so since the implication of softness came directly from the coaching staff.
 

Native American group wants the name changed back to Redskins.
“In terms of changing the name Redskins, the Native American community was never asked how they felt about it,” Baumgardner said. “Once again, we are met by closed doors and no open dialogue with the Commanders leadership or the executives.”
 
“In terms of changing the name Redskins, the Native American community was never asked how they felt about it,” Baumgardner said. “Once again, we are met by closed doors and no open dialogue with the Commanders leadership or the executives.”
Must be from the notabunchapussnozzles tribe.
 
Yeah, probably shouldn't talk publicly about players complaining period.
I will say this.

Rivera seems to be insulating himself. It is smart, he seems to be asserting his dominance passively. He knows that this is a push on his job.
 
I will say this.

Rivera seems to be insulating himself. It is smart, he seems to be asserting his dominance passively. He knows that this is a push on his job.
He doesn't impress me. He was reading from a damn index card the other day instead of speaking extemporaneously. And ESPN is predictably turning this into a "black coach thrown under the bus!" story.
 
He doesn't impress me. He was reading from a damn index card the other day instead of speaking extemporaneously. And ESPN is predictably turning this into a "black coach thrown under the bus!" story.
I think he has dealt with shitshows at his two stops. We will see.
 
I will say this.

Rivera seems to be insulating himself. It is smart, he seems to be asserting his dominance passively. He knows that this is a push on his job.

I used to think highly of him as a coach but I honestly think he just isn't cut out for the job.
 
Rivera is decent but he's a turtleball defensive coach at heart. He's kind of like a poor man's Marty Schottenheimer in that he can take any half decent roster and make them competitive but he's limited in terms of imagination and creativity.
 
And, indeed, there’s no chance any of the 90 players on Washington’s roster have made it to the NFL without some wannabe General Patton screaming in their ear at some level of football. These players have all willingly accepted a politically cutthroat and emotionless career path that could end at any second. Their salaries are as reliable as a local weatherperson’s

Connor Orr sounds like a bitch. I'm starting to root for Bienemy (within reason of course).
 
Connor Orr sounds like a bitch. I'm starting to root for Bienemy (within reason of course).

I'm honestly rooting against him. I just hope the situation festers and blows up in glorious fashion. Nothing personal with Bienemy. It's the Redskins. Bienemy has a seat warm with the Chiefs for him anyway if it happens.
 
I will say this.

Rivera seems to be insulating himself. It is smart, he seems to be asserting his dominance passively. He knows that this is a push on his job.
You think he believes ownership could see EB as a head coach in waiting?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom