Texas Ace
I'll Never Dream Again
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 28,390
Meanwhile Howell’s unkempt appearance makes him appropriate nightmare material.Jacoby Brissett will never interrupt my sleep patterns.
I was going to say, if he flops you think the crew who screamed he was being discriminated against will admit they were wrong?Maybe this is why the guy never got a HC gig. He rubs people the wrong way.
In the early 1990s. Say that reminds me, Dallas is the same. We might have been better than them since but elite for elite offense, the barely pre-date the Cowboys.Great "again."
When is the last time their offense was great?
What did he say that the media didn't like?
I still like Rivera. He seems like a good dude.
You don’t air that laundry. It makes him look even weaker.What did he say that the media didn't like?
I still like Rivera. He seems like a good dude.