LOL @ the Redskins

I don't think he'll be even that good, I think they'll realize they'll have to replace him pretty quickly.

Yeah he will be good enough for 6 or maybe 7 wins. Just enough to keep them outside the elite QB prospects. Wouldn't be shocked if they are even worse with him. But I think Rivera will find ways to be mediocre.
 
Yeah he will be good enough for 6 or maybe 7 wins. Just enough to keep them outside the elite QB prospects. Wouldn't be shocked if they are even worse with him. But I think Rivera will find ways to be mediocre.
If Ron Rivera gets 7 wins out of Howell, he deserves COY consideration.
 
It's hilarious that they don't appear to have done enough homework on the name. But these issues are minor and will get worked out.
 
Washington Comanches would actually be pretty badass, but that ship has sailed.
 
Good, change the name again to something good.


I wouldn't even rule it out with the new owners. For that kind of money you'd think they would want something more marketable (or at all marketable for that matter).
 


If they were smart, the new ownership should take this opportunity to drop the stupid ass fucking Commanders name and while we all know they will never return to the Redskins, the "Football Team" still seemed like a look back at history.
 
It is kind of hard to believe they ruled that the annual Air Force-Army game played once a year in DFW could be confused with an NFL team.
 
Back
Top Bottom