LOL @ the Redskins

I hope he finally breaks out and puts up 15 sacks this season then gives them the middle finger and signs elsewhere.


I like where your head's at, but it would help the redskins too much to have a 15 sack guy so I can't endorse your proposal.

I hope he has zero sacks next year, then walks and blows up with 15 sacks after he leaves.
 
I like where your head's at, but it would help the redskins too much to have a 15 sack guy so I can't endorse your proposal.

I hope he has zero sacks next year, then walks and blows up with 15 sacks after he leaves.

He could sign with the Eagles.
 
:lol

His signature on his pic is D. Fagot.

You better be a badass with a name like that.
 
:lol

His signature on his pic is D. Fagot.

You better be a badass with a name like that.
I remember LOLing at his name during an Army-Navy game a 2 or 3 years back.

You gotta have thick skin and a good since of humor with that name. Especially inside the locker room.
 
I remember LOLing at his name during an Army-Navy game a 2 or 3 years back.

You gotta have thick skin and a good since of humor with that name. Especially inside the locker room.
OIP.7sxdCG6F8IHo72M-Gn79xAHaEb
 
doubtful they'll be bad enough this year to get Caleb Williams
 
They'll drag out 7-8 wins behind their defense and Bienimy scheming some easy throws up for Howell while also running him.

Not good enough to contend but not bad enough to get a top 3-5 pick, so basically perfect.
 
Back
Top Bottom