Simpleton
DCC 4Life
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2013
- Messages
- 24,328
Shit they may have just found their future stud QB. Gilbert, the sweet prince of Dallas.
Shit. So much for them having a chance against the Eagles.
If the Eagles win we clinch the division, not sure why you'd want the Skins to win. I don't think it makes much of a difference either way but I certainly wouldn't be rooting hard for the Skins.
If the Eagles win we clinch the division, not sure why you'd want the Skins to win. I don't think it makes much of a difference either way but I certainly wouldn't be rooting hard for the Skins.
We're winning the division regardless. So fuck the Eagles.
In the bigger picture the Eagles winning would have a better chance of screwing them over than losing. The only thing they are playing for now as draft seeding. A win pushes that down.
Its ok, @Genghis Khan we wont tell anybody that you are rooting for them.
Well the Skins and Eagles both have a shot at the playoffs still but either way if one of them makes a wild card appearance it will just be a tuneup game for a real team.
In the bigger picture the Eagles winning would have a better chance of screwing them over than losing. The only thing they are playing for now as draft seeding. A win pushes that down.
Its ok, @Genghis Khan we wont tell anybody that you are rooting for them.
Not sure it really matters much. We are winning the division. At this point in the season I only care about the outcomes of like 4 teams. The Cowboys, Rams, Bucs and Packers. The rest is just white noise in my opinion.
I guess I also want the Giants and Eagles draft picks to be as low as possible.
It doesn't matter, I just don't really get rooting hard one way or the other.
Choosing between the Eagles and the Skins is like if you had a choice between diarrhea and vomiting.