LOL @ the Redskins



He may understand the NFL is changing, but the Metrosexuals…all of them…have him pegged.
 


He may understand the NFL is changing, but the Metrosexuals…all of them…have him pegged.

Just for arguments sake, I wonder how the defense would've fared if LVE and Overshown had played the whole season?
 
Just for arguments sake, I wonder how the defense would've fared if LVE and Overshown had played the whole season?

I wonder what Overshowm is. I didn't like him in the draft. I liked him in preseason. And then he got hurt. Hard to answer this question without seeing more.
 
Just for arguments sake, I wonder how the defense would've fared if LVE and Overshown had played the whole season?
My version of 'what if' was how different would the defense have looked if Mazi Smith weren't a complete waste of space.
 
he looks old AF for 53


I don't think he looks bad for 53.

I did kind of have to laugh at the school bag though.


how-do-you-do-fellow-kids-steve-buscemi.gif
 
And who is the Shanahan-wannabe in the flat brim at 0:33? :doh

My God. How can any "Commanders" fan be pumped at this? This is worse than Jerry would do. (Except Garrett of course.)
 


Have you ever seen a dad who tries to fit in with his 18 year old kid and their friends? That's how Quinn comes off. Selfie, backwards hat, trying to act like he is from a generation about 30 years younger than him. And it was all very monotone, weird and forced.

I appreciate what Quinn did here in Dallas but I can't help but feel like he is going to fail hard as a head coach this time.
 
Back
Top Bottom