LOL @ the Redskins

for $49,000,000

334600730_vaca6.gif
 
I still don't see how Bezos wouldn't be a conflict of interest given Amazon broadcasts games now.

Conflict sure but lots of people have conflicts like that in business. It's not like as an owner he would be able to sign Amazon up for that contract. One owner doesn't have that type of power.
 
Conflict sure but lots of people have conflicts like that in business. It's not like as an owner he would be able to sign Amazon up for that contract. One owner doesn't have that type of power.


No but he could in theory have more positive broadcasts for his team and advertise to inflate their value or to attract free agents, he can instruct broadcasts to downplay certain players to try to manipulate their market, and so forth.

It's enough that I'd be very hesitant to allow it.
 
I thought I read he'd be willing to give up the Prime TNF if he got the team.
 
Back
Top Bottom