data
Forbes #1
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 56,896
Id like to see what would’ve happened if Jerry Jones said that to Mark Tuinei
Or Demetrius Underwood.Id like to see what would’ve happened if Jerry Jones said that to Mark Tuinei
Or Demetrius Underwood.
Or Greg Hardy.
That .gif has got to be here somewhereLarry Allen ragdolled his own kicker, come on now.
Probably planning on Hurts literally getting killed soon thinking that will get them out of payingOne day after Johnson retires Roseman trades one of their top 6-8ish players, who is only 27, for a pick two years from now.
Turn on the nightlight baby, goodnight baby, goodnight.
I'm sure he'll try to weasel out of that contract they gave Hurts pretty soon too.
Probably planning on Hurts literally getting killed soon thinking that will get them out of paying
DFDC.I read this and I'm skeptical of what he's saying. Unfortunately I think he's kind of hiding the ball on his math a little. At least some of what he's saying seems to be contingent on the cap going down in the next year or two, which I think has almost no chance of happening.