Hitchens watch...

Hopefully it's only a mild sprain, it didn't look that bad on the replay when it happened.
 
I can't imagine any scenario where all three start 16 games and playoffs in a single season.

I'm ok with a LBer missing a game or two over the course of the season. McClain got a little dinged up at times this year. Hitchens is a little dinged up now. Sean Lee is the one who bothers me though. He seems to miss a ton of time and prior to this season that time was really noticeable because we had no one even close to capable to fill his role.
 
I'm ok with a LBer missing a game or two over the course of the season. McClain got a little dinged up at times this year. Hitchens is a little dinged up now. Sean Lee is the one who bothers me though. He seems to miss a ton of time and prior to this season that time was really noticeable because we had no one even close to capable to fill his role.

Not to mention his history with injuries in college.
 
Back
Top Bottom