Gameday Chatter Thread | Week 1, 2015 Season | Giants at Cowboys | 9/13/2015

Fucking Matt Ryan.

God, he sucks so hard and he still carries a "good" label.

I don't get it.

Romo has caught three times the shit he has for less.
 
This MFer Ryan is going to throw the Eagle right back into the game.

It's like watching Jay Cutler in a Falcons uniform.
 
This MFer Ryan is going to throw the Eagle right back into the game.

It's like watching Jay Cutler in a Falcons uniform.

Good comparison. But Cutler doesn't have the nickname and nearly the media backing.

I think Ryan is probably the most overrated QB in the league.
 
The Eagles OL is not that good and they hold. A lot.
 
How the eff did they not figure the Eagles would throw a screen there?
 
I think Ryan is probably the most overrated QB in the league.

Agreed. I think on his best day, he's barely league average. It amazes me that people still list him ahead of Romo when the leagues best QBs are discussed. It's like this guy has mind control over the leagues talking heads.
 
:lol

Bradford is so expressive on the field.

PI and he throws his hands up in the air.

I know I would hate that if he were my QB.
 
Looks like Atlanta has the same trash defense that they've always had. Good news for us since we'll see them in a couple of weeks.
 
Back
Top Bottom