Gameday Chatter Thread | Week 1, 2015 Season | Giants at Cowboys | 9/13/2015

In what other instance can you say a player's stats are pathetic and the actual player still be considered good?

It's a stupid notion.

Nobody said his overall stats are pathetic, either. Only that a ten yard avg for a WR is not good. And you decided to latch on to that and... What did somebody say the other day? Some thing about you taking over the Schmittler arguing title? Yeah....

Either way, carry on with your bad self. I don't care if Edelman is pathetic or a hybrid of Moss/Rice/Irvin.
 
That was a sweet INT to end the game.

Boring game overall. But a decent finish.
 
Murray's 6 fumbles last year were pathetic, but he had an awesome season. See how that works? Pretty fancy, I know.

And, 4 of them in 2 games. 2 of them in the other 14. See how that works?
 
Pretty much. Yards per catch isn't the only statistic that matters. It's why he could have a pathetic 10 yards per catch but still not be a pathetic WR. Other things matter too like catch rates, total yards...

Oh, and to be clear... this is the post that started all this...

Cowboysrock55 said:
No offense but Edleman wouldn't do shit on any NFL team other then the Patriots. The dude averages like 10 yards per catch which is pathetic for an NFL WR. No one legitimately fears that guy. I don't think he cracks the top 3 WRs in Dallas.

You were wrong when you said it, and you are still wrong now.
 
But, anyway, I'm just trying to get limbered up for the game. Get off me.
 
Suh kicked Morris in the head? Jesus. Will that fucking moron ever learn? It didn't look real bad on the replay, but the league has no choice but to lower the boom on him, given his past history.
 
Can someone here do me a favor?

If you have the NFL Mobile App, can you check to see if you can stream your local games live? I'm wondering if it's the app or my phone provider.
 
Oh for fuck's sake.

A segment on "The Catch" coming up.

No, not the 49ers one that mattered. The overhyped lucky one by Beckham.
 
Can someone here do me a favor?

If you have the NFL Mobile App, can you check to see if you can stream your local games live? I'm wondering if it's the app or my phone provider.

Can someone here do this for me?

I have to go to a meeting at work and would like to check in on the game when I get a chance.
 
Suh kicked Morris in the head? Jesus. Will that fucking moron ever learn? It didn't look real bad on the replay, but the league has no choice but to lower the boom on him, given his past history.
Yeah, it looked slight, but he is really a moron. He can't help himself.
 
Suh kicked Morris in the head? Jesus. Will that fucking moron ever learn? It didn't look real bad on the replay, but the league has no choice but to lower the boom on him, given his past history.

Yeah, there is no place for that shit. A serious suspension needs to happen.
 
Ah this is pissing me off.

We need to knock their dicks if the fucking dirt.
 
w689Lbk.gif
 
Um, no I'm not. What was wrong about the statement? Do you think teams fear Edleman?

Do you really think Edelman "wouldn't do shit on any other team"? And, yes, I think DCs have to gameplan for Edelman. It's silly to suggest otherwise.
 
Back
Top Bottom