Game Day Chatter Thread - Week 11 | Bye Week| 11/17/2013

Is Lance Moore a halfie, or is he white?
 
Honestly...who the F cares how the media responds to Johnson? Poor Dez and Cowboys...gayer than walking off the field.
 
I wonder if he was down by contact immediately after the INT.
 
I'm talking about #24 White for the Saints.
 
What a dumbass in the NO game. Ball INT'ed and on the return the guy had to simply dive into the endzone and instead he without provocation just fumbles the ball thru the back of the EZ turning the ball back over to SF.
 
A vicious 2-hand shove to the Bears QB for a penalty.

What a crock.
 
Shocked the refs haven't called Roughing the Passer on Mother Nature in Chicago.
 
Watch the below average offense of the Giants get back on track and look like a well oiled machine against the Cowboys anemic defense.
 
Last edited:
Okay, now I'm bored.
 
Nice push by the NO OL at the 1. I'm jelly.
 
Back
Top Bottom