- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 140,970
Yep. Like I said, about my age.Yeah she’s what, 45?

Yep. Like I said, about my age.Yeah she’s what, 45?

Pfft. In dog years, maybe.Yep. Like I said, about my age.![]()
Pfft. In dog years, maybe.
@Cotton @Chocolate Lab
![]()
Home
An interview series hosted by Jason Garrett, featuring elite leaders at the highest level. Join us weekly as we explore the latest trends in sports and culture. Our podcast features expert insights and team-building strategies for leaders and organizations. SUBSCRIBE!coach2coachpodcast.com
It says to subscribe so I think it would be my sworn duty to sign you two up.

His X page for that podcast has a whopping 105 followers.It says to subscribe so I think it would be my sworn duty to sign you two up.

Well, he only has 1 here so that tracks.His X page for that podcast has a whopping 105 followers.![]()