bbgun
If you dur me, do I not bleed?
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2013
- Messages
- 35,444
yachting in the Mediterranean ages a guyStephen is only 58, I honestly thought he was older.
yachting in the Mediterranean ages a guyStephen is only 58, I honestly thought he was older.
Fuck, really?Stephen is only 58, I honestly thought he was older.
There must be an issue with the color of the pants because they actually match the helmet.
I mean, it is good he is that young considering the alternative. What the fuck's his name? The balding grandson?Fuck, really?

Shy Anderson JrWhat the fuck's his name? The balding grandson?
Landry being carried or the one of the triplets.choose one iconic image (non-stadium, trophies or helmets) to best represent the Dallas Cowboys…and positively, you assholes
a. Landry silhouette
b. Emmitt the all-time leading rusher
c. Staubach throwing mid-leap
d. Triplets walking together after TD
e. Lilly smoking SB VI cigar
f. Landry carried off on shoulders SB XII
g. Roger the Dodger
h. Other
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
He sure knows how to pick 'em.
You're not going gay on us now too, are ya?There must be an issue with the color of the pants because they actually match the helmet.
There is not a damn thing gay about wanting to look bad ass.You're not going gay on us now too, are ya?
I dunno why this is one of my favorite games in our history, but it is.
It is sad that you can't just go watch any NFL game from history some how.
Instead, you have to depend on some guy uploading his shitty VHS tape recording to YouTube.
I dunno. I always remember Hughes as being this guy that just showed fucking up with a big play.Nice, booze, I'll watch that whole game when I get time.
Question, was Randy Hughes really that good? I've heard he was really talented, just got hurt too much. Pretty impressive he was a captain there with those legends.
I dunno why this is one of my favorite games in our history, but it is.
It is sad that you can't just go watch any NFL game from history some how.
Instead, you have to depend on some guy uploading his shitty VHS tape recording to YouTube.
I hate how NFL Films documented XXX. More than half of it is unwatchable. From the refs exchanging niceties with Cowher to constant compliments of their defense.
What's worse... the NFL Films recap or listening to Paul McGuire on the broadcast? Dude just would not shut up about how the Cowboys were getting away with murder the entire game.