Cowboys Nostalgia Thread

Thank Nike. Pretty soon…black unis.

I think the material plays a part as well.

The nike jerseys today are more of a matte whereas the older ones has a sheen to them.

I am not a fan of how dark these current ones are.....at all.
 


The blues in their greatest victory.

I am telling ya, I don't care. I would gomer out if they donned that exact uni again.

And Roger Staubach was a fucking man in that game.

Robert Pennywell knocked him fucking silly into the turf the previous week and that sumbitch came right out and played.

 
The sad thing is that there is a generation of Cowboys fans that can refer to that era and those players as part of the salad days.
even Scandy? that's sad.

I see two terrible TV analysts in that photo
 
That account knows its uniforms.

What is their expert opinion on our matters then — blue jersey jinx, helmets silver or metallic silver blue, sea-green pants ayuh/feh, is uniform discussion for sissies?
 
Back
Top Bottom