- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 146,816
Jeffcoat never got the credit he deserved as a classically decent player.
No shit. The only helmet I ever owned was the helmet I got with ice cream in it at a Rangers game once.stop throwing your family's wealth in Cotton's face
No shit. The only helmet I ever owned was the helmet I got with ice cream in it at a Rangers game once.
Oh yeah.Remember the ones from Baskin Robbins in the 80s?
I bet if I gave you a scoop of ice cream in a mini batting helmet right now, you would think I gifted you a gold brick.No shit. The only helmet I ever owned was the helmet I got with ice cream in it at a Rangers game once.
It would be glorious.I bet if I gave you a scoop of ice cream in a mini batting helmet right now, you would think I gifted you a gold brick.
Mint chocolate chip too, I bet.It would be glorious.
No thanks. I don't like mint in my ice cream.Mint chocolate chip too, I bet.
But you are getting it in a helmet.No thanks. I don't like mint in my ice cream.
Just give me vanilla or banana nut and I'm good. But only the banana nut with almonds. Fuck that pecan shit.But you are getting it in a helmet.
I will give you a scoop of Shitalicious Pecan Swirl and you will eat it out of the helmet.Just give me vanilla or banana nut and I'm good. But only the banana nut with almonds. Fuck that pecan shit.
I will do no such thing, sir.I will give you a scoop of Shitalicious Pecan Swirl and you will eat it out of the helmet.
That Dan McGwire kid couldn't play.That game was so glorious.
Anyways, another underappreciated Cowboy was Everson Walls.
I hate it he has been immortalized as the guy who was victimized by "The Catch".
I also hate it he will get shafted for the Hall because of it, despite a damn good resume otherwise.
That Dan McGwire kid couldn't play.
And he took it to the house twice against Phil Simms. Great memories.Jeffcoat never got the credit he deserved as a classically decent player.