Cujo Don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 10,441 Wednesday at 11:31 AM #5,701 Cotton said: Click to expand... If I had gotten sacked by that D line 11 times, I would've retired immediately after the game.
Cotton said: Click to expand... If I had gotten sacked by that D line 11 times, I would've retired immediately after the game.
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 141,004 Friday at 9:44 PM #5,702
ravidubey DCC 4Life Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 24,432 Yesterday at 12:02 PM #5,703 Cotton said: Click to expand... Emmitt's 75 yard run in the 1991 opener vs Washington reminded me so much of this run, and ironically a longtime Cardinal in Dan Deirdorf was covering the game and even referenced Dorsett
Cotton said: Click to expand... Emmitt's 75 yard run in the 1991 opener vs Washington reminded me so much of this run, and ironically a longtime Cardinal in Dan Deirdorf was covering the game and even referenced Dorsett
Chocolate Lab Sluggard Joined Oct 2, 2014 Messages 35,711 Yesterday at 12:07 PM #5,704 Cotton said: Click to expand... "Bad luck" and all that... but one of the greatest unis of all time. Why can't we ever do that one again?
Cotton said: Click to expand... "Bad luck" and all that... but one of the greatest unis of all time. Why can't we ever do that one again?
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 141,004 Today at 4:50 AM #5,705