Cowboys Nostalgia Thread

I was at this game.

I went to this game and the Giants SNF win late in the year.

I miss Texas Stadium.
Only game I ever went to see down there was in Texas Stadium… I saw the Cowboys / Rams game in 2007 . My girlfriend , now wife at the time did that for me for my 30th bday ….its the game when the ball got snapped over Romo’s head and he ran back scooped it and ran for a first down .
 
Only game I ever went to see down there was in Texas Stadium… I saw the Cowboys / Rams game in 2007 . My girlfriend , now wife at the time did that for me for my 30th bday ….its the game when the ball got snapped over Romo’s head and he ran back scooped it and ran for a first down .


I was at that game also.
 
Dickerson’s Polamalu-like tackle of Riggins was classically decent, too.

Goddamn NFL blocking the link to Crunch Course video. Not like he’s chugging a football or anything
 
Back
Top Bottom