Cowboys Nostalgia Thread

Yeah but what if he was handcuffed by Fat Mike? We could have let the next Garrett go.
tenor.gif
 


This guy or Aikman?

That was actually a debate back then.
 
I'd like to think we would've drafted Barry/Deion/Derrick if we had pick #2 that year.
 
He was great but he was a steroid monster. When he had to get off them, he lost all his superpowers. Kind of a more exaggerated Danny Noonan.
 
He was great but he was a steroid monster. When he had to get off them, he lost all his superpowers. Kind of a more exaggerated Danny Noonan.
Noonan was a stiff shit. That was when I really got into mock drafts.

If message boards existed then, I would have trashed the pick.
 


Randy Moss.

Damn what could have been if we didn't have Chan Gailey as the HC and Dwain Painter as the WR coach.
 
But he had a Caddyshack name, not unlike Spaulding.
 
Hear me out guys…the tailback snaps the ball to the quarterback.

Huh? HUH??
The Chargers-Cowboys game is easily one of the 3 games I'm looking forward to the most.

I'm going to be highly disappointed if Quinn can't snuff out that big-toothed SOB's offense. Sitting on underneath routes is 75% of the battle.
 
The Chargers-Cowboys game is easily one of the 3 games I'm looking forward to the most.

I'm going to be highly disappointed if Quinn can't snuff out that big-toothed SOB's offense. Sitting on underneath routes is 75% of the battle.
Maybe… Herbert’s arm strength might change that philosophy
 


The guy works hard and I think he came into camp the last 2 years in great shape, but it's not about that.

He always look good against air, but he's just lost whatever it was he had that physically allowed him to stay on his feet and maintain his balance.

He's still strong as hell which is why he's still very good in short yardage, but once he takes contact or gets to the second level, he just struggles to stay on his feet or maintain speed and that's why his "long" runs are typically in the 8 to 12 yard range.
 
The guy works hard and I think he came into camp the last 2 years in great shape, but it's not about that.

He always look good against air, but he's just lost whatever it was he had that physically allowed him to stay on his feet and maintain his balance.

He's still strong as hell which is why he's still very good in short yardage, but once he takes contact or gets to the second level, he just struggles to stay on his feet or maintain speed and that's why his "long" runs are typically in the 8 to 12 yard range.
He can bounce around in a small space very well, but he’s lost the burst and the speed. He can’t run away from anyone any longer.
 
Back
Top Bottom