Cowboys Nostalgia Thread

I like the full games that show the commercials from the time.

And that intro from that guy...woof.
Same with me.

A few times a year I'll watch an old move on YouTube that has commercials and I always watch them instead of fast forwarding. Those old commercials bring back great memories.
 
Does anyone remember when James Washington (the safety) hit Jerry Rice so hard it knocked the gum out of his mouth? I seem to remember that play happening then John Madden circling the gum that flew out of Rice's mouth.

I've been searching for the video but nothing comes up.

Did that play really happen or am I just old and making things up in my mind?
 
Does anyone remember when James Washington (the safety) hit Jerry Rice so hard it knocked the gum out of his mouth? I seem to remember that play happening then John Madden circling the gum that flew out of Rice's mouth.

I've been searching for the video but nothing comes up.

Did that play really happen or am I just old and making things up in my mind?
1993 Champ Game? I think it drew a (bogus) personal foul.
 
1993 Champ Game? I think it drew a (bogus) personal foul.
I was going with the he was making shit up in his mind, but I will take your documenting elephant memory ass over that.
 
1993 Champ Game? I think it drew a (bogus) personal foul.
I can't remember which game but I do remember the game was being played in Texas Stadium, so it could have been the 1993 NFCCG.
 
Did that play really happen or am I just old and making things up in my mind?
I remember something about Madden going off over some gum flying out of somebody's mouth, too. But that's about the extent of it. Can't remember who it was.
 
Has any of you guys who live in Texas tried Troy's beer?

My brother has when it first came out. Must not have been very special because he didnt say anything about it.
 
Back
Top Bottom