Buccaneers Stuff...

Listen, I am trying to work and do this at the same time. I don't need your 'tude, dude. :unsure

I actually almost responded like you all did. Then I read it again and I was like, oh no he obviously knows who the culprit is.

So far that Broderick trade looks dumb. It sounds like the guy wasn't in the physical condition we needed him in. And by the time we get him there dude is probably going to be hitting free agency. Kind of feels like we were sold a bag of magic beans. Except in this case, the beans had no magic at all.
 
Williams probably will never again be as good as he was the first half of last year. But he's still a nice RB with glimpses of greatness.

But we very much need a complimentary piece that can be more of a good tandem piece and we can lean on from time to time. Unfortunately that probably won't happen this year. It needs to be a priority in the off-season though.

At this point I probably just try to work Goodson in a little more. He had a nice carry against the Ravens and a nice carry against the Texans. But then he gets stuffed on the next one or two and we sort of stop giving it to him. I'd like to see them just sort of give him a series here or there. Let him catch some passes, let him pass block, let him run the ball. I don't think he is a liability at anything. He just doesn't run as powerful as Williams. But he certainly brings more explosive ability.
 
At this point I probably just try to work Goodson in a little more. He had a nice carry against the Ravens and a nice carry against the Texans. But then he gets stuffed on the next one or two and we sort of stop giving it to him. I'd like to see them just sort of give him a series here or there. Let him catch some passes, let him pass block, let him run the ball. I don't think he is a liability at anything. He just doesn't run as powerful as Williams. But he certainly brings more explosive ability.


If we find ourselves with a double digit lead in a game I would love to ramp up his usage.
 
And we're going to light these mother fuckers up with no Winfield and probably no Bain.

It'd take a collapse of epic proportions not to put up at least 27.
 
Because he's an adequate replacement and we shouldn't rush guys back from injury.

Sure, I'd be surprised if they were rushing him back though, we aren't in any dire need.

I think he's probably just ready to go, they said it'd be about 4-6 and I think it's been about 5.
 
Uh, Tyler Smith is one of the 2-3 best players on the team. Get him back ASAFP.
 
Back
Top Bottom