L.T. Fan
I'm Easy If You Are
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 21,875
I can't say Frederick is better than Stepnoski.... yet. The guy made the all decade team.
Frederick better than Step.
I can't say Frederick is better than Stepnoski.... yet. The guy made the all decade team.
Frederick better than Step.
Too early to say that.
Frederick moves people better than Step.
Frederick moves people better than Step.
Frederick also has problems with quick guys who play over his nose.
They both have their weaknesses.
Kinda wish Hardy hadn't engaged. But I guess it's nice he's all filled with team pride.
I thought it was awesome that he did. We need some attitude like that. Combine him with McClain and this defense is going to play nasty. I love it.
Too early to say that.
That's odd, I wonder how Dermontti Dawson got on the all decade team. Must have been hype too.
No offense but aren't you the guy who has told us at one time or another that Newton, Tuinei and Gesek were overrated too? And now Stepnoski was overrated.
Gee, so the whole line was just feeding off Erik Williams I guess.
GTFO.
Stepnoski was a great center, as evidenced by the fact that he continued to dominate after he got away from Dallas and the hype machine and whatever benefits there were from playing with Emmitt Smith.
You lose all credibility on this matter by saying all he did was "not screw up which is what you'd expect from any pro."
Donaldson was a pro bowl center as well so acting like it was plug and play with any old veteran when Step left is incorrect.
nice.Still think Fred might be the most underrated player on the entire team. Dude is awesome and an absolutely crucial piece to our success.
And, he is a little bit crazy, which only helps him as a lineman.
Still think Fred might be the most underrated player on the entire team. Dude is awesome and an absolutely crucial piece to our success.
I really think part of it is Martin getting so much press. Not sure I remember a rookie guard getting more pub than he did last year.I like him a lot. I just don't know why he isn't getting the same kind of pub that a similar impact center like Mangold got his first couple of years.
You still read people writing that guys like Jason Kelce are better.
I really think part of it is Martin getting so much press. Not sure I remember a rookie guard getting more pub than he did last year.
I really think part of it is Martin getting so much press. Not sure I remember a rookie guard getting more pub than he did last year.
Yeah, he's mean enough. And he's extremely smart and very strong. Heard Tyron on the radio yesterday he said he (Tyron) might have the best upper body strength, but Fred can do lower body lifts that no one else on the team can do.