Jiggyfly Banned Joined Apr 8, 2013 Messages 9,220 Oct 22, 2014 #21 boozeman said: Cool stuff since they do different things. Click to expand... Not really they both have been in the game with Crawford and Hayden.
boozeman said: Cool stuff since they do different things. Click to expand... Not really they both have been in the game with Crawford and Hayden.
Smitty DCC 4Life Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 25,900 Oct 22, 2014 #22 Jiggyfly said: He actually looks pretty quick and explosive I was surprised, he looks better than Melton so far. Click to expand... Only relative to our expectations. The guy has played one game, tough to say he has looked better than Melton.
Jiggyfly said: He actually looks pretty quick and explosive I was surprised, he looks better than Melton so far. Click to expand... Only relative to our expectations. The guy has played one game, tough to say he has looked better than Melton.
Clay_Allison Old Bastard Joined Apr 8, 2013 Messages 5,488 Oct 22, 2014 #23 I wouldn't be surprised to see this defense improve now that we can rotate 4 DEs and 4 DTs. McClain and Lawrence are coming back at the right time.
I wouldn't be surprised to see this defense improve now that we can rotate 4 DEs and 4 DTs. McClain and Lawrence are coming back at the right time.