2026 Season | Week 5 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Bucs @ Cowboys | 10/08/2026

How the hell do you miss that spot that much?

Thank God for the replay assist, because they gifted him a full yard and a first down that he clearly didn't get.

And the DEI RB comes up short on 4th down. :towel
 
Long TD Jags :towel

I guess I'm gonna be Phil today watching this game by myself
 
After that debacle on Thursday night, I have no desire to watch NFL football this weekend.

God bless you for still fighting the good fight and leading today's hate watch.
I learned it during the Garrett era when I was so checked out and learned to appreciate other NFL games more.

I probably wouldn't make the effort for a Philly-Arizona game, but it is kind of fun watching Jax. You can tell they're well coached even with a bunch of mostly unsung players, and Lawrence looks better than I've ever seen him. Coaching matters.
 
I'm catching up on the game. Actually forgot it was on. Big Dom leads the lesser Trotter off the field. Thank god he's there. And you want to know what a difference coaching makes? I just heard Super Bowl MVP Jalen Hurts. (Allegedly). Good god.
 
The Eagles fans are loud. Please make sure all of those mouth breathing idiots spent all that money to go home with a third straight loss.
No kidding. Despite the NFL's obvious efforts to make Jax almost "London's team", there are definitely far more Eagles fans there.
 
I learned it during the Garrett era when I was so checked out and learned to appreciate other NFL games more.

I probably wouldn't make the effort for a Philly-Arizona game, but it is kind of fun watching Jax. You can tell they're well coached even with a bunch of mostly unsung players, and Lawrence looks better than I've ever seen him. Coaching matters.


I was thinking exactly this while watching them.
 
Back
Top Bottom