2026 Season | Week 5 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Bucs @ Cowboys | 10/08/2026

That's true but that's not what he said. He said that would leave us only a high 2nd round pick.

I think he was saying the 2nd rounder being high would be the only benefit we get from a bad record, since we won't even get the high first and we have like no other picks (besides whatever Green Bay's is, but we don't benefit from our own bad record with that one).
 
I've seen more from Lawrence and EZ than I have from Gary. Any time I'm looking for a pass rush I wish to go they would put Lawrence out there over Gary. Gary just plays slooooooow.

Gary is a huge disappointment too (another player I'd move on from in the offseason), but he flashes a little bit of power and run stopping.

Just a little.
 
It’s like all these guys we traded for turned to shit as soon as they walked in the door. Q has shown flashes here and there but look what we gave up for him? Is that value? I’d argue no. Gary is a complete waste of space and Clark is too. We cannot build around these guys.
You know how you used to love going to grandma's house because at her house you could get away with more? So, in turn, you acted up a little more (bear with me here, my grandma would beat my ass too) because you didn't get in as much trouble? Yeah. same thing with the Cowboys organization. They are the grandma and the new players are finally allowed to act up more.
 
You know how you used to love going to grandma's house because at her house you could get away with more? So, in turn, you acted up a little more (bare with me here, my grandma would beat my ass too) because you didn't get in as much trouble? Yeah. same thing with the Cowboys organization. They are the grandma and the new players are finally allowed to act up more.

Foosball, hoops and video games instead of work.
 
It’s like all these guys we traded for turned to shit as soon as they walked in the door. Q has shown flashes here and there but look what we gave up for him? Is that value? I’d argue no. Gary is a complete waste of space and Clark is too. We cannot build around these guys.
Right, this roster is win now, or rebuild. And you have these fucking schmucks already playing like they don't gaf.
 
You know how you used to love going to grandma's house because at her house you could get away with more? So, in turn, you acted up a little more (bare with me here, my grandma would beat my ass too) because you didn't get in as much trouble? Yeah. same thing with the Cowboys organization. They are the grandma and the new players are finally allowed to act up more.


That’s what needs to change and Bipo’s idea of cutting someone (a starter) would be a good place to start.
 
Right, this roster is win now, or rebuild. And you have these fucking schmucks already playing like they don't gaf.


And we have very little to rebuild with. I’d have a fucking fire sale before the trade deadline. I don’t want any of these motherfuckers infecting the next group that comes in.
 
cutting someone (a starter) would be a good place to start.
Then let's get an even bigger jump on it and cut two players. Easy choices which two to cut first.
 
Then let's get an even bigger jump on it and cut two players. Easy choices which two to cut first.

Does Reddy Seward count as a starter? Because that dude can fuck off.

I probably need to just flush this game and try to forget it. Because right now I'd probably cut half the defense. Gary? Fuck off. Bland? Fuck off. Winters? Fuck off. Vonn Miller? Fuck off.

Anyway, I digress.
 
Does Reddy Seward count as a starter? Because that dude can fuck off.

I probably need to just flush this game and try to forget it. Because right now I'd probably cut half the defense. Gary? Fuck off. Bland? Fuck off. Winters? Fuck off. Vonn Miller? Fuck off.

Anyway, I digress.
If I'm the one picking, it's Bland and Ferguson and I wouldn't even have to think about it for very long.
 
Then let's get an even bigger jump on it and cut two players. Easy choices which two to cut first.

We haven’t had a gameday chatter sacrifice in years.

I haven’t run the numbers, but I’m confident since the last sacrifice our defense has ranked #32nd in EPA, #32 explosive plays, #32 promises fulfilled, #1 lips smacked and #1 bullshit continued
 
If I'm the one picking, it's Bland and Ferguson and I wouldn't even have to think about it for very long.

Oh I wasn't even thinking offense but Ferg yeah that one is easy. Not only do you not catch the easy pass going through your hands but you fucking let the ball fly straight up in the air like a retard. I'm done with his low effort bullshit.
 
Back
Top Bottom