2026 Season | Week 5 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Bucs @ Cowboys | 10/08/2026

I wouldn't be surprised if the offensive game plan was, hey guys, it's a short week, let's run the same thing out there that worked against the Texans.
 
I wouldn't be surprised if the offensive game plan was, hey guys, it's a short week, let's run the same thing out there that worked against the Texans.

Just like last week where it took Schotty 3 quarters to realize that the sluggos were there, it took him 3.5 quarters last night to finally start calling slants that had been there all night against that blitz.
 
I'd be open to letting Dak call the plays old school at this point.
I don't even think that would help. We cant get a pass rush and the DB's don't know their assignments. Bland is just washed. We need actual talent at the position and I don't think we have it other than porter. The Defense really isn't that talented. Its a bunch of guys that used to be good or young players.
 
We don’t get the benefit of the bad record. The Jets get the better pick.

We would then get Green Bay’s mediocre first rounder, but not like a top 10 pick.


That's true but that's not what he said. He said that would leave us only a high 2nd round pick.
 
Not to nitpick, but I'd have a major problem going for two for the win, too. We have the far better QB, we have the mo, we're at home. The longer the game goes, the more likely the better team wins.

But that's just a small point. The big picture is that the entire team failed in every area, offense and defense.


I agree.
 
Also, Ezeiruaku sucks.

Nothing happening with that player turning into a decent piece.
Sure looks like he's just too small for this level. No power at all.

I wish Lawrence and Gary could be the starters. Still not sure why they put 57 on the strong side.
 
These guys can’t say they have talent on defense. Talented rosters don’t give up quarter long drives. Jerry and CO don’t know what they are doing. It sucks but it’s been proven over 30 years.
 
Back
Top Bottom