2026 Season | Week 5 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Bucs @ Cowboys | 10/08/2026

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
140,935
We should be able to win this fairly easily, but as you all are painfully aware, what should happen with this team isn't what always happens.

Looks like Touchdown Camden Brown will be active with Dingo being out, so I'm looking forward to that, for sure.

Go Cowboys.
 
Yeah we got this.

It may not be as easy as we'd all like, but all I give a shit about tonight is winning and getting healthy.

We come out of this game with a win and no further injuries or setbacks, then I won't care if we win 6-3.

Let's get this win and take advantage of the extended rest over the next 9 days.
 
We should be able to win this fairly easily, but as you all are painfully aware, what should happen with this team isn't what always happens.
The Super Bowl train hype hasn't been built up enough. We obliterate the Bucs and crash later.
 
Back
Top Bottom